Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What Happens in Vegas.....

With summer right around the corner, the topic of conversation with my friends inevitably turns to planning a vacation. Once I plan to a trip, I make sure to travel light as I want no hassles at the airport. But, where to go? Where can I get the most for my buck? Where can I see pop music stars like Cher, Barry Manilow, and even KC & the Sunshine Band. Where can I get my game on and challenge my luck in order to win cash and prizes? The answer, my friends, is Las Vegas, of course! My close compadres will be mesmerized by the bright city lights and the allure of the expansive Las Vegas Strip. Perhaps, a trip to Sin City and a stay at Bluegreen's deluxe resort Club 36 is in order! We will definitely relish the chance to see and be seen at all of the renowned Las Vegas hotspots.

No comments:

Post a Comment