Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lady Gaga / Beyonce Telephone Movie

Ok, so Lady Gaga and Beyonce did not make a movie. But, you have to check out their new "Telephone" video. My friends and I took a gander last night, and we all agreed that it's pretty amazing. The nine minute masterpiece plays like a action-packed movie, complete with the over-the-top theatrics that we've come to expect from the pop powerhouse, Lady Gaga.

Chock full of product placement, the video serves as a walking advertisement for Lady Gag's own Heartbeats headphones, HP Envy Laptop, Miracle Whip, Diet Coke and Virgin Mobile, just to name a few. Seriously check out the video. It's crazy good.

My friends and I were talking about going to see Lady Gaga in concert. I missed her concert here in January. She's currently on tour overseas, but there's buzz that she'll be coming back to perform in the States soon. We may just do a weekend getaway and book a stay at one of Bluegreen's awesome resorts. I definitely want to check out some that I haven't been to, like Bluegreen Club 36 in Vegas and
Club La Pension in New Orleans.

No comments:

Post a Comment