Friday, March 12, 2010

10 Billion Strong and Growing!

The world of downloadable music has reached a milestone. Apple's iTunes has sold 10 Billion Tracks. Link to that site for a list of the all-time downloaded songs. Black Eyed Peas currently own the top spot with "I Gotta Feeling." I admit, I have that song, and boy, that was big last year. I remember adding it to every Music mix I would make for parties during the spring. I got sick of it, and lately I've been having a change of heart, adding it back to my workout "Power mix."

My music collection of 660 songs on my iPod is paltry compared to the rest of my generation. I remember my first year in college when I downloaded 100 songs from Napster, back when it was free. Gosh, so much time has passed and so many technological advances have surfaced. Obviously, Apple was light years ahead and fostered a keen ability to develop the next big thing.

Speaking of being in tune with what people want, Bluegreen always seems to be ahead of the curve. Whether it's building great resorts from the ground up in Orlando and Las Vegas, or annexing existing resorts in prime locations like New Orleans and Phoenix, Bluegreen remains at the forefront of the vacation industry.

And, this is just the beginning, which is the coolest part....

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about "I've got a Feeling", but it really is such a positive song that it'll be around for a while, I think. Makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me want to make my own "Long Island Mega Mix." But only on a cassette tape...anyone seen my blank Maxells?

    ReplyDelete