Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jenny from the Block

Anyone catch last night's Saturday Night Live episode? I watched bits and pieces, and overall, I was under-whelmed. I wondered out loud to my friends why J-Lo was hosting, and I guessed that either she had a new movie or she had a new album coming out. I will say that I've always been a fan of J-Lo's music back to the days of Waiting for Tonight and Jenny from the Block. She belongs in the category of catchy dance music singers (like Madonna, Britney)who make music that I enjoy. Her singing efforts last night confirmed that she does NOT belong in the category of those artists with the best vocal skills i.e. Christina / Mariah.

Wonder why her her label dropped her last week?

On a positive note, the Besos Y Lagrimas skit was hilarious. Laughed out loud - repeatedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment